Cultures & Subcultures
1. What do you know about the concept of ‘culture’? What does it mean to you?
2. Why do cultures of different regions differ?
3. What is the meaning of ‘high culture’ and ‘low culture’?
4. Is there any relationship between a country’s culture and its development?
5. Do you know about symbolic elements of culture? What are they?
6. Is there any relationship between a culture and the language spoken in that context?
7. Why are some cultures more appealing/attractive than others?
8. Is it correct to say, for example, “that person is uncultured” or “he has no culture; that’s why he’s impolite”?
9. Can you name some sub-cultures in your town/city?
10. How does culture shape our way of thinking?
11. What are norms in a cultural context and for what reasons are they important?
12. Do you know what cultural exchange is? Give an example.
13. In what ways can different cultures influence each other?
14. What are norms in a cultural context and for what reasons they are important?
15. What are values in a cultural context?
Below , there are more topics for you. click them
Advice,Addiction, Aging,Animals, Appearance, Art, Beauty, Birthday, Birds , Books, Camping, Cars, Challenges, Change, Charity & Donation, Childhoods and its memories, Choices in life, Cities & People, Climate change, global warming & a new ice age, Charisma & Charismatic People, Child Labour as a Global Struggle, Colours and our Selections, Complexes in the Context of Psychology, Cosmetics, Communication, Computers & the Information Era, Cooking & Cuisines , Corruption, Crime & Law, Cultures & Subcultures, Customs & Traditions, Disabilities, Decision Making, Divorce, E-books, Driving, Electric cars, E-commerce, Eating Habits, Electrical Appliances, Emails, Empathy, Enmity , Entrepreneurship, Environmental Issues, Ethics & Ethical Behaviours, Export & Import, Fame & Notoriety, Family, Family Values, Fast Food, Fertilisers, Festivals, First Impressions, Food, Fomo, Friends & Friendship, Free time & People, Future, Gender Equality, Goals & Objectives , Grammar, Gifts, Habits, Having a baby, Health, Heaven & Hell, Higher Education, Honeymoon, Hotels and their qualifications, Homeschooling, Holidays, Houses, Housewife Duties, Hobbies, Human-made wonders, Identity, Immigration, International Relations, Investment & Speculation, Individuality, IT, Jails, Jet Lag, Jewelry, Jokes, Judging people, Learning a language, Learning Styles, Lifestyle, Love & Hatred, Local Shops, Loyalty, Luxury Items, Manners, Magazines, Management, Malnutrition, Magic, Martial Arts, Marriage, Meeting People, Memory, Military Forces, Mindset, Motivation & Inspiration, Multiple human intelligences, Movies, Narcotics, Natural Disasters, Music, Natural Talents, Natural Wonders, News, Neighbours and Neighbourhood, Olympics, Parenthood, Personality traits, Privacy, Restaurants, Social media, Shopping, Supernatural, Success & Failure, Sports, The Internet, Technology, Tourism Industry, Transportation, Trust and advice, TV and Radio, Ugliness & Beauty, War & Peace, Zoology, Utopia Vs. Dystopia, Water